90 Highland Ave – sale
- Class ‘A’ Office
- 38,348 total SF including Lower Level of 6,845 SF
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Two strong leases in place on 10,110 SF of space, including BB&T Bank with 6,690 SF
- 2.5+ acres available for development
- Two stories, plus lower level
- Commercial elevator
- On-site parking
- Excellent visibility
- Public water and sewer, and natural gas
4,400 SF - 12,000 SF
Second Floor - Existing floor plan
1,891 SF to entire floor 12,000 SF.
Second Floor - Potential build out
Ann specialized in office, flex and investment real estate. Currently she manages the real estate portfolios of many investors serving to negotiate the sale and lease of rental and commercial property. She has been licensed PA real estate agent since 1993 and a licensed associate broker since 1997. Prior to joining the Markward Group in 1996, Ann was employed by Nation Credit Corporation and its predecessors Chrysler First, Finance America/Bank of America and GAC Finance for over twenty years. Ann served as Vice President, Manager of Branch Development and Design where she oversaw leasing and construction negotiations and was responsible for over 400 offices throughout the county ranging in size from approximately 1,000 to over 50,000 square feet.