2340 Schoenersville Road
- Three buildings totaling 14,910 sq ft, ready for tenant specific fit-out
- 7,200 sq ft service garage with eight (8) drive-in doors (14’H x 12’W), automotive painting booth with compressed nitrogen fire suppression system, hydraulic lifts, compressed air lines and small office area
- 4320 sq ft drive-through service building with two (2) 12’x12’ drive-in doors and office/reception area
- 3,390 sq ft transit warehouse with small office area, 10 dock door positions and one (1) drive-in door (14’H x 12’W)
- 2.31 acre site, with adjoining 0.47 parcel available for expanded parking area
- Natural Gas and 3 Phase electric on site
- Planned Commercial zoning allows for multiple uses at this location
- Excellent signage opportunity on Schoenersville Road (20,000+ VPD)
- Adjacent corner property also available for lease (if additional space is required – 3,054 sq ft building on 0.76 acres)
- 16′ – 18′ clear ceiling height
Chip Miers has over 15 years of commercial real estate experience. He worked for Markward Group from 2001 to 2005, and then joined two other commercial real estate companies.Prior to Chip’s career in commercial real estate, he worked in business development for First Union / Wachovia (now Wells Fargo). During this time, he achieved the Top Sales Volume Award nationally, and exceeded prior year sales by 50%. After nine years working for himself, he felt that he could use his business development and sales skills to achieve more in banking and commercial real estate. He chose to be part of the Markward Group based on their core values and strengths for commercial real estate.
Ann specialized in office, flex and investment real estate. Currently she manages the real estate portfolios of many investors serving to negotiate the sale and lease of rental and commercial property. She has been licensed PA real estate agent since 1993 and a licensed associate broker since 1997. Prior to joining the Markward Group in 1996, Ann was employed by Nation Credit Corporation and its predecessors Chrysler First, Finance America/Bank of America and GAC Finance for over twenty years. Ann served as Vice President, Manager of Branch Development and Design where she oversaw leasing and construction negotiations and was responsible for over 400 offices throughout the county ranging in size from approximately 1,000 to over 50,000 square feet.