1030-1150 Blue Barn Rd.
8,800 SF plus 1 acre parking includes:
- 4,000 SF truck/trailer service garage – 40’x100’ Service Garage – (4) 14’h x 12’w overhead doors – 2 drive-through bays; 18’ ceilings
- 2,300 SF parts/shop area
- 2,500 SF dispatch office – recently renovated with good quality finish, tile floors, & new restrooms
- Heavy electric to garage/shop area
- New waste oil heater in main garage area
- 1.0 acre truck & trailer parking
- Plus additional area available, at an extra cost
Chip Miers has over 15 years of commercial real estate experience. He worked for Markward Group from 2001 to 2005, and then joined two other commercial real estate companies.Prior to Chip’s career in commercial real estate, he worked in business development for First Union / Wachovia (now Wells Fargo). During this time, he achieved the Top Sales Volume Award nationally, and exceeded prior year sales by 50%. After nine years working for himself, he felt that he could use his business development and sales skills to achieve more in banking and commercial real estate. He chose to be part of the Markward Group based on their core values and strengths for commercial real estate.
Ann specialized in office, flex and investment real estate. Currently she manages the real estate portfolios of many investors serving to negotiate the sale and lease of rental and commercial property. She has been licensed PA real estate agent since 1993 and a licensed associate broker since 1997. Prior to joining the Markward Group in 1996, Ann was employed by Nation Credit Corporation and its predecessors Chrysler First, Finance America/Bank of America and GAC Finance for over twenty years. Ann served as Vice President, Manager of Branch Development and Design where she oversaw leasing and construction negotiations and was responsible for over 400 offices throughout the county ranging in size from approximately 1,000 to over 50,000 square feet.