We are seeking an experienced, achievement-oriented, Licensed Real Estate Professional.
About Markward Group
Markward Group Commercial Real Estate firm was founded in 1995 by President and CEO Del Markward, SIOR; an accomplished Broker of Record real estate professional with more than 30 years of commercial real estate transactional and leadership experience in the Lehigh Valley.
What sets Markward Group apart is our brokers and their ability to provide our clients more than a suite of services; they form long-term business relationships that go beyond a single project or transaction. Our professionals create meaningful real estate solutions that deliver measurable results. But what truly sets us apart is our in-house expertise with financial and logistic infrastructure issues.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Proven real estate track record with solid sales, negotiation and closing experience
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Utilize contact management system
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, and inspired to succeed
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude and excellent work ethic
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect daily for leads with intent of converting leads to appointments
- Prospect for, follow-up with, and present to existing and potential clients
- Recognize clients’ needs and identify properties
- Pro-actively engage in networking activities to form alliance with industry leaders
Education and/or Experience
- A Pennsylvania Real Estate License is required
- 3-5 years of proven Real Estate experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience
This is an independent contractor commission only opportunity
Markward Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.