1213-1225 W. Hamilton St.
- ADA Compliant
- Two passenger elevators
- Central HVAC
- Men’s and Ladies rooms on each floor
- Fiber-optic data connection to building
- 208 SF data room on third floor
- 5 manager’s offices
- Open floor plan with some system furniture availble
- Well maintained building with well appointed lobby
- 45 spaces for third floor tenant, municipal parking lots within walking distance
Amy has been leasing and selling industrial, office, and development sites within the region for the past 25+ years. She continues to be recognized as a leading broker within the marketplace by her peers, clients, and the business community. Amy has written trade articles that have been published in various trade journals. She has served as the Philadelphia Chapter President for the SIOR and is currently their chapter membership chairperson. She serves on the Board of Directors for The local Red Cross Chapter, LEAP subcommittee for the Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corp., and LifePath. She has served as a mentor to students at her alma mater, Moravian College for the past 15 years.